- Financial Stability Rating® Notifications
- Demotech Affirms the Financial Stability Rating® Assigned to the National General Companies in the Allstate Insurance Group
Demotech Affirms the Financial Stability Rating® Assigned to the National General Companies in the Allstate Insurance Group
Columbus, Ohio, September 30, 2021: Demotech, Inc. has affirmed the Financial Stability Ratings® (FSRs) assigned to the National General Companies of Allstate Insurance Group. The following companies of Allstate Insurance Group have an FSR of Aʺ (A Double Prime):
- Agent Alliance Insurance Company
- Century-National Insurance Company
- Direct General Insurance Company of MS
- Direct General Insurance Company
- Direct Insurance Company
- Direct National Insurance Company
- Imperial F&C Insurance Company
- Integon Casualty Insurance Company
- Integon General Insurance Corp
- Integon Indemnity Corp
- Integon National Insurance Company
- Integon Preferred Insurance Company
- MIC General Insurance Corp
- National Farmers Union P&C Company
- National General Assurance Company
- National General Insurance Company
- National General Insurance Online Inc.
- National General Premier Insurance Company
- New South Insurance Company
- Standard P&C Insurance Company
In addition to the companies listed above, Demotech has affirmed an FSR of Aʹ (A Prime) to these companies in the Allstate Insurance Group:
- Adirondack Insurance Exchange
- Mountain Valley Indemnity Company
- New Jersey Skylands Insurance Association
FSRs summarize Demotech’s opinion of the financial stability of an insurer regardless of general economic conditions or the phase of the underwriting cycle. FSRs utilize statutory financial data based on insurance accounting principles prescribed or permitted by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC). Since 1989, FSRs of A or better have been accepted by the major participants in the secondary mortgage marketplace.
About Demotech, Inc.
Demotech, Inc. is a financial analysis firm specializing in evaluating the financial stability of regional and specialty insurers. Since 1985, Demotech has served the insurance industry by assigning accurate, reliable and proven Financial Stability Ratings® (FSRs) for Property & Casualty insurers and Title underwriters. FSRs are a leading indicator of financial stability, providing an objective baseline of the future solvency of an insurer. Demotech’s philosophy is to review and evaluate insurers based on their area of focus and execution of their business model rather than solely on financial size. Visit www.demotech.com for more information.
# # #